Old March 27th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default an open letter to dloyd

On Mar 26, 6:37?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03/a...to-enity-calli...
You have the abilty to effectively stop me from taking anyaction
aganist as in effective as any such action are presently, you operate
from behind you wall of proxy and falsenames etc. I do not I live in
open and I stand therfore behind my words and actions.

It is not a crime to want to kill you and your cadre of stalkers,
this
a fortunenate for the liberals that so desperately seem to want the
president dead. One can even express such desires openly.

Your right you can express yourself, but when you make threats in an
attempt to force me to remove my blog, abandon my user name, and stop
posting on the news group, all of which you have done, then it becomes
a crime.

If one asumes you are truely just a fool that has blunged into the 10
years effort of Robeson, Wismen et all to stalk and harrass then
prehaps you should take a lession that you need to know you enemy
before you enage him this advice "know your eneimy know yourself and
Victory shal be thine" is from SinTzu the art of war (don't have date
this was written handy)

Under the Recently enacted "Castle Doctrine Laws of the state of
Michigan I or anyone may use deadly force in defense of oneself in
excerising one right to be where one lawfully has right to be. As I
understand the matter that would certainly include the USENET. I
further opine that I may most any method short of deadly force to
defend that right. This I have done. this I will continue I am
prepared to submit to due process of law.

I further opine that under the legal theory I must retreat where
possible to avoid a confrontation poir to using deadly that prevailed
in Mich till the new laws were enacted, well given that I can't move
out of his way even by retreating completely off line, this does not
stop his contiued ferreting out of info about me anf my wife and
myfamily and spreading his effort to alrger and larger realms, thus I
conclude if it were found that I was subject to some other
juristction
where retreat if possible was the rule since I can not reat or avoid
Dloyd Effort against my wifes account my phone number and internet
access that retreat is not an issue and if threatened I may
peotencaily use deadly force against "dloyd"

"dloyd" OTOH can reatreat and avoid me entirely since he has
sheileded
his existance to point I can't find who he is, he can simply shut
down
and leave and thus he can disengag e where the Honest man can't

Patrick Henry, "Live Free Or Die" I will not succumb and remove my
blog because of your threats of death and unsubstantiated lies. I
have never had your phone number or called you or anyone else, I
challenge you to prove otherwise. I have never contacted your ISP, or
"hacked" any accounts held by your wife, I challenge you to prove
otherwise. The information I obtained was put out in the public
domain, just like a profile that you create on Eham or QRZ. I did a
google search to find out what other lies you had posted about me
because you have so many nyms, and a cache copy of the page was found
by Google search. If you wanted this information protected it was
your responsibility to do so, not leave it on the net, unmaintained
for years. Your just upset because you have been getting away with
crapping on everyone's posts for years, and I am someone who is not
going to put up with the garbage, of succumb to your threats, but can
challenge you with facts instead of a using idle threats and attacks.

Dloyd