Old March 27th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Dloyd Lavies cyber vandal and stalker

wrote:

he certainly certina I spoke with himand the sheriff yesterday as well
as various other LE officail

They must have gotten a good chuckle.

you over look the phrase "legaly manage" there is nothing ilegal about
seeking to identfy your attacker for egal retaliation

There is no such word as "legaly". Given your tendency to consistantly
mangle the English language, I feel safe in saying the reader could construe
that they word you meant was "illegally", and thus, feel appropriately
threatened.