Old March 28th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] PocketRadio@gmail.com is offline

Default Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

On Mar 27, 10:01?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
"Univision Acquisition A Done Deal"

http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntr...t=InkHeadlines

If they don't automatically get rid of you, when they clean-house,
hopefully word has gotten around your office about you blogging
24/7,
and maybe, some of your new bosses read blogs. Either way - adios,
****er !

There are no new bosses... the company continues with the same
executives
except the CEO, since our current CEO is retiring.

Time to move the dead wood out. After all, folks above 55+ just don't
matter.

Fortunately, you don't run _any_ media company.

Yeah, you lucked out! I would have **** canned your pathologically lying
ass
many moons ago.

As I said, fortunate. But for the listeners- Hide quoted text -

Yea Eduardo, your are one of those 55+ "fringe listeners" that don't
count - new management/ownership always cleans out the "dead wood" -
adios, ****er !