Old March 28th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default dloyd lavies cyber terroists

On Mar 28, 12:28�pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 06:17:51 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 28, 12:21?am, wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 20:13:34 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

your point

I am responding that your said you were tired of the BS, I agree but I
have no solution, that is your sole responsibilty to find a way to
deal with it without including everyone on the group

I have no such responiblity Dloyd

Oh, so it is somebody eles's responsibilty to find a solution to your
problem?

you OTOH do have a responiblity to refairn from comiting criminal acts

No criminal acts a have been commited by I, if one had certainly you
could press your point, but as usual you are.. to use your words "a
lying sack of ****"

such as the posting harrasing or anoyying post from an false or
deceptive status

What Status?

it is that crime you have been reported for and that
crime a very low priority crime so I am not sanguine about the
likelyhood of result but one does what one can

One better get real and realize how stupid one is.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist