Old March 28th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default dloyd lavies cyber terroists

On Mar 28, 3:42�pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 11:07:12 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 28, 12:28?pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 06:17:51 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 28, 12:21?am, wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 20:13:34 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

your point

I am responding that your said you were tired of the BS, I agree but I
have no solution, that is your sole responsibilty to find a way to
deal with it without including everyone on the group

I have no such responiblity Dloyd

Oh, so it is somebody eles's responsibilty to find a solution to your
problem?

never said thatr either

but in fact since you bring it up I do feel it the responiblity of
anyother to find a solution that being Law enforcemnt but they are
doing a **** poor job

and for that Matter I am not saying that a requirement of any solution
is that it not affect the rest of the NG

you land the rest use the rest of the ng as Human shields

another example of your cyber terroist tactics

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

I don't use anybody for anything. The simple solution is to follow
your previous word and disengage this diatribe of me and I will also
disengage , but as you seemed determine to clearly be the agressor in
this situation, I will contine to press you to provide proof when you
continue to make your slanderous unsupported accusations.

Dloyd