Old March 28th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Dave Ferguson[_2_] Dave Ferguson[_2_] is offline

Default Public has almost no access to new police radios

"Dave Ferguson" wrote in message
link.net...

I know where Abilene is, but I can't seem to find the county, and
without the county, radioreference is pretty useless.

BDK

According to my mapping software it's Taylor County.

Dave

Looks like an EDACS Pro-voice system which needless to say there isn't a
scanner on the market to monitor that type of system. They have that here
in Johnston County, NC.

Dave