Old March 28th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Dloydlavies@hotmail.com is offline

Default Double standard Mark admits that its ok to use the death of a child as a weapon

On Mar 28, 4:26�pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 11:48:24 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 28, 12:28?pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 06:17:51 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 28, 12:21?am, wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 20:13:34 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

your point

I am responding that your said you were tired of the BS, I agree but I
have no solution, that is your sole responsibilty to find a way to
deal with it without including everyone on the group

I have no such responiblity Dloyd

you OTOH do have a responiblity to refairn from comiting criminal acts

such as the posting harrasing or anoyying post from an false or
deceptive status it is that crime you have been reported for and that
crime a very low priority crime so I am not sanguine about the
likelyhood of result but one does what one can

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
&urther attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

"You implied we were at war quoting from the "Art of War", and call me
your foe,.......

*I did not imply it Dloyd I stated it as the fact that is

...... did you expect me to restrain my posting.

Honestly no I did not

OTOH since you enage in nit pikcing my psots I must why you ended a
question with a period?

You don't restrain
your posting.

no I do not

You attacked Steve and tried to use the death of his
daughter as nail to drive through his heart to get at Steve, .........

Indeed I did after 8 years on contiued harrasment I got tired of
taking it

but unlike steve attacks on Me I used simple facts sprun a bit to look
as bad as possible, while stave and woger have been using pruefantasy
and peusdo science to attack me as you have you for that matter

......... You made
light of the death of a child,....

No I made a very grim and serious matter of it

......... and said she should have been aborted

which was and is a true statement of my belief in the matter Steve had
been a passion out claiming I shoul;d be aborted retroactively if
possible

and somehow he was responsible for her death,

*as he has claimed I am responible for various death *tit for tat

how anymore dispicable
can you get, to attack the fact that someone has lost a child.

it needed doing, Steve would respond to nothing less

You
wife's sexuality pales in comparison."

in english gramour NAZI if you please

Notice how Mark ignored this part of my post.

I ignored much your psot when they degenerate into ranting

He claims he is the
"victum" and he keeps it on the net.

I make no claim I keep it to the net

Yet it is ok for him to go to
another web site (Steve's),

which is online and steve himslef anouced that death here in RRAP

obtain information, and use the death of
an innocent child to further his harrassment of Steve.

I did not harrass Steve when staeve refused to cease and desit his
years of harrment of me I finaly resorted to lighting a cyber back
fire against his flame war

*Mr. Morgan is
a peice of human dung. *Yet with his double standard, when someone
does the same, he calls foul.

I di not to you what steve did to me

did I call your home and deliver a death to your ailling father?

did I enage in calling you a theif then child molestor and rpist *over
an 8 year period?

did I make flase report that you molested *achild or anal raped your
own father?

did I thereby case your father to have *ahulmiating interview with a
social that only ended when he got up and slugged her telling once
agian to shut her foul mouth and leav him in peace while you were
forced to stand out side able to hear my father being agitated this
way with a State trooper on hand

the perp in the action is known to be a LPN form TN as Steve is he has
adknowledged making reports of elder and child abuse to michigan here
on RRAP I am assuming that the incdents in question are related to one
that steve adknowledes, I have stated that assumtion and Steve while
confrim the contents of his "reports" does not dispute them either

after that Yes I took the offensive, futher shouldmI see an opertunity
to prusue matters even further with Steve i will take it up

Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

What you put up with just shows your patience. I however, have very
little and I find your attack on me equaling displeaseing as the
alleged situation(s) described by. Therefore, I feel vindicated in my
action that it is ok to use any means necessary within the law when
you are in a situation such as this, proven by your example.