Old March 29th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
RedPenguin RedPenguin is offline

Default Older scanners + Vintage

On Mar 28, 7:58 pm, "RedPenguin" wrote:
Does anyone know of a website that sells vintage and/or older radio
scanners that are known to work. I want to get a desktop radio scanner
(already have the Uniden BR330T Portable) but I don't want to pay
$100+ for a brand new scanner. Any older scanners that cover 800MHZ
non-trunking? Another counties police dispatch uses 800MHZ non-
trunking. I don't really care for eBay, because I don't 100% know if I
can trust it or not, so I want something from one single person or
group like most Internet shopping sites. Hopefully the site accepts
money orders also. Thanks for suggestions.

In case anyone wants to flame or get mad, I did search Google and
Froogle.