Old March 29th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
D Peter Maus wrote:

One of the reasons you take as much **** here as you do, is because
of statements that sound more like marketing than discussion.

The reason is he is full of crap. If he were right his statements would
stand on their own. No evidence to the contrary changes a thing with
this guy. David is a waste of time. Don't make the mistake I did
engaging him.

Of course, this does not explain, as has been mentioned, that following what
I describe is what has made the successful programmers in radio.

And, considering that the company I am with is the only one to get, not
once, but twice, the Lehman Bros "A" rating for ratings success in the third
and fourth quarters of 2006, we must be doing something right,
programming-wise.