Old March 29th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
NoMoreSpam NoMoreSpam is offline

Default FAQ - - "What is Ham radio"?

R. Scott wrote:
"G.A.Evans G4SDW" wrote in message

I remember when I joined Amateur Radio 30 odd years ago, all were welcomed.
Now we have a bunch
of grumpy old snobs who want things to be as of Old.

Scotty W7PSK

Now if that isn't a contradiction! I think the point is all were welcomed,
because they were QUALIFIED. Now we have no-coders who haven't the vaguest idea
of ohm's law, claiming the privileges that were once earned by study and effort.
Lazy slobs like that were not, and never should be, "welcomed."