Old March 30th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike Mike is offline

Default Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

Of course, this does not explain, as has been mentioned, that following what
I describe is what has made the successful programmers in radio.

And, considering that the company I am with is the only one to get, not
once, but twice, the Lehman Bros "A" rating for ratings success in the third
and fourth quarters of 2006, we must be doing something right,
programming-wise.

From my reading of this group, you are doing fine defending yourself
against the luddite nut cases here. These are probably the same people
who complained about FM, FM stereo, Color TV, Stereo TV, CDs/digital
audio and HD TV. You know, the morons who think that technology and
progress stopped with AM radio in the 1920s.

HD radio is here to stay.

Mike