Old March 30th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default The First Month of the Revolution in USA Amateur Radio

wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:38 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
AF6AY wrote:
On Mar 29, 3:08?am, wrote:
On Mar 29, 12:18 am, Dave Heil wrote:
You bleated something about Korea. ?
You bleated something about running for the Roanoke Division
Directorship. ?How's your nomination coming?
He may have only 1 nomination vote. shrug

I've not announced that I'm running for any ARRL office. If or when I
do, you'll not have a chance to vote for a candidate from the Roanoke
Division. I understand your error. You're a newcomer to amateur radio.

Apparently not. Len understands that he cannot vote for you.

Does he? He seems to think that nominations are votes.

You'll
have to look elsewhere for your one vote.

Best of luck on your nomination.

A guy who can't find the required number of other ARRL full members in
his entire Division to sign his nominating petition would have more
problems than worrying about getting one vote. Even Carl Stevenson
rounded up enough folks to be nominated. He was "otherwise disqualified."

Dave K8MN