Old March 30th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default The First Month of the Revolution in USA Amateur Radio

On Mar 29, 11:09 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote:
You're being disingenuous again, Leonard. I've stated that you are a
newcomer to *amateur* radio. Each time I've done so, you've tried to make
it appear that I've used the generic term "radio".

I think Grandpa Lennie is simply jealous of the fact that due to his waiting
54 years to get an amateur radio license -- and the fact that the actuarial
tables state he probably doesn't have 15 years left -- he will be unable to
accumulate 230k+ QSOs that others accumulated here have.

Not to mention club call signs... He's way, way, way behind the power
curve. Maybe you could offer some pointers.