Old March 30th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Buck[_2_] Buck[_2_] is offline

Default MFJ-1795 HF Antenna

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:12:22 -0500, "notme" wrote:

Does anyone have any experience using the MFJ-1795 vertical antenna?
Because of it's size, it's probably one of the few antennas that I will be
able to put in my back yard.

I'd like to hear any comments on using this antenna, performance, etc...

Thanks!

I don't have the antenna, but I downloaded the manual for it. Is this
a multi-band antenna or one band at the time?

I see on page 7 what looks like a shorting strap across all coils
except the 40 meter coil...

thank you,

--
73 for now