Old March 30th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default The First Month of the Revolution in USA Amateur Radio

On Mar 30, 2:32 am, "AF6AY" wrote:
On Mar 29, 6:35?pm, wrote:

On Mar 29, 11:09 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote:
You're being disingenuous again, Leonard. ?I've stated that you are a
newcomer to *amateur* radio. Each time I've done so, you've tried to make
it appear that I've used the generic term "radio".

I think Grandpa Lennie is simply jealous of the fact that due to his waiting
54 years to get an amateur radio license -- and the fact that the actuarial
tables state he probably doesn't have 15 years left -- he will be unable to
accumulate 230k+ QSOs that others accumulated here have.

Not to mention club call signs... ?He's way, way, way behind the power
curve. ?Maybe you could offer some pointers.

Yeah...something "up with which Deignan will not put!"

Wow, a collitch instructor stating a sentence that ends with:
...accumulate 230k+QSOs that others accumulted here have."

;-)

You'll never see Jim or Dave point that out.

Wow, "I waited 54 years to get a ham license?!?" I don't think
so. :-) To some of those olde-tymers, the ONLY radio world
is the amateur world! They don't get out much.

They don't get out at all. Maybe they should try a trade show (no,
not a hamfest).

But, I guess ham radio is the ONLY career they have. Pity
that. [snif, snif, boo hoo]

73, Len AF6AY

No career? They'd be perfect for an ARRL office; no conflict of
interest.