Old March 30th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
labtech1 labtech1 is offline

Default Current Equivalent To The Late, Great Zenith TO?

Nope didn't strike anything, but I guess I'll just keep top posting
just to give you something to worry and complain about : D

"john sumner" wrote in message
emas.de...
"labtech1" wrote in
:

Oh .... I see just cause YOU do it thats the way it has to be
Sorry, I didn't realize you MADE the RULES

Personally, I find scrolling down thru 3 - 5 replies ( that I've
already read
to get to the latest one, pointless and redundant, and makes my finger
sore, after going thru so many messages : )

P.S. attempting to insult me for using a yahoo return address,
is insulting to about 1/3 this group ( since they do too )

Ohh did i just strike a raw nerve with you little boy, does your mommy

know
that you are using her computer?