Old March 30th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
labtech1 labtech1 is offline

Default Current Equivalent To The Late, Great Zenith TO?

Thank you ! If everyone cleaned up the last 'post' and the one before
it, and I didn't have to scroll down 5 pages to see some 2 line reply
I'd have no problem with it either. If some one wants to 'flame' me
well have at it, I've been on the internet since 1986, seen alot, done alot
and couldn't care less what others think as to HOW things 'should be done'.
if its easier for me, to do something or I think its a 'better way', thats
how
I'll do it.

"lsmyer" wrote in message
For what it's worth, top posting is infinitely better for me. I wish
everybody top posted.

But I've seen some horrendous flaming aimed at top-posters, so I usually
just delete the entire post and put my comments by themselves. It loses
some of the continuity, but it makes it easier to read.

For those who have dial-up or limited bandwidth, short posts are greatly
appreciated.