Old March 30th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default MORE ANALog Ideolog Propaganda

On Mar 30, 5:25?pm, "HD Radio?" wrote:
AGENDA

On the Government's dole no girlfriend, no
wife, no kids, just a mouth full of profanity from America Online nearManassas, VA wrote in message

oups.com

"I have been researching/posting on this subject for a year, and have a
zillion links set up, and know exactly how and where to find information, to
counter little punks like you and David Edurado"

wrote in message

ups.com...

Good cocksucker, I ****ed you off.

wrote in message

oups.com...

Dumb **** Guerite HD/IBOC Shill

-- amazing how much time you have to waste in your small adolescent mind --

Personal attcks, such as this, just mean that I have won the HD Radio
War ! BAWAHAAAAA !