Old March 31st 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Ed is offline

Default How do I break it to the neighbors

(Rick) wrote in news:460da3b4.34290843
@news.optonline.net:

Rick, sometimes the two do not go hand in hand. If you want to be
happy, sometimes you need keep your neighbors happy, too.

Ed - So you sit there with happy neighbors, huh?
And with your ham rig with no antenna. Some friends those neighbors

are.
So if they are really worth having as friends they won't give you

trouble
about a silly wire running off your roof.

Rick

Yeah, my neighbors and I get along... mainly because I dont "Tell"
them what not to do or complain about, nor do I threaten them with an
even bigger antenna if they complain about what I already have....

Ed