Old March 31st 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
download.com download.com is offline

Default Scanners in Europe

"GT 40" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone taken a scanner to Europe and if so other than the language
barrier was it worthwhile? My wife and I are planning a vacation trip in
the next few months and can't find anyone who will answer my question.
We will be in Germany, Italy and Croatia.

Thanks for any reply.

Ron

Ron,
I'll reply, I have not taken a scanner to Europe but I have friends who
scan over there.

The thing you need to ask is will they let you in country with a
scanner???? I take my shortwave radio every where but have not taken a
scanner yet.

Hope it helps a little.

Burr