Old March 31st 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default Eduardo - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out !

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 27, 11:14?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"D Peter Maus" wrote in

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
As I said, fortunate. But for the listeners...
... who'd probably rebel if they knew their music was being programmed
by a 60+
has-been.

The listeners program the music, not the program directors.

No, a sample of the listeners influence music programming decisions.

But the decisions are made by Consultants and Program Directors.

Not really. Generally, a very large assortment of music is scored by
listeners, and the programmers simply implement the data based on ranking.
The only decisions are on rotations, based on how high the songs scores...
but the individual songs are listener selected.

Right now I am watching a test for a CHR that plays about 120 songs, but
we
are checking over 600 tunes against our heavier listeners.- Hide quoted
text -

You get caught in one lie after another !

No lie there... just difference of opinion.