Old March 31st 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default Tracking chips in HD radios

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 31, 12:39?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Of course, this whole concept being a lie, you realize you set yourself
up
for significant legal action for propagating it?

The real issue is why, knowing it is not true, you would knowingly spread
lie. Says a lot about you.- Hide quoted text -

Go for it Eduardo - yea, a blogger that is just providing links to
other peoples' works ! Since you are threatening me, you are also
setting yourself up for significant legal action, and I know who you
are. Since you are making such a big deal about it, it must be true.

Since I have no interests in iBiquity, I could not sue you. I am not an
interested or affected party. I was just mentioneing that the absurdity of
your lies and misinformation certainly makes you look like a nice candidate
for action....