Old March 31st 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Tracking chips in HD radios

David Eduardo, made it perfectly clear that he's to old for the Gay Olympics
when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

When you get up in the morning, just how long does it take for you to pull
your
head out of your ass, Edweenie?

So you are already in your cups, aren't you? Is DX better when you imagine
it after a few belts?

All of my DX is better than your DX no matter what I do.

The only thing you know about short wave is that that is what your mother gave
you when she sent your f00kin ass packin' outta Cleveland.

dxAce
Michigan
USA