Old March 31st 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Off-topic posters - don't let the door hit you in the nose on the way out !

On Mar 31, 2:35 pm, norml wrote:
m II wrotf:

The fact that he's been rather reserved in his responses hasn't failed
to impress. Not even the foul mouthed cretins who regularly resort to
obscene name calling have managed to get him to sink to their level.

I may not like what he is saying, but compared to those who attack him,
he's generally been rather gentlemanly.

It may be just a coincidence, but most, if not all, of those attacking
him also seem to be supporters of the war on Iraq.

mike

I have also complimented D.E. on his implacablility in the face of the
ignorant taunts.

Your point about the war is interesting. David's take on broadcasting as a
business is coherent and acurately describes what happens to any industry
with the application of conservative, laissez-faire economic principals.

The noisy noodniks here would almost surely describe themselves as
conservatives. But they are know-nothings.

Norm

I don't care what he or anyone else says about HD radio. I just wish
they'd take the entire thread to a more appropriate newsgroup.

Steve