Old March 31st 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
gbowne1 gbowne1 is offline

Default VCO

I'm understanding this more and more as I go along. Thanks to the
first two replies on this thread. I'm still learning more about
electronics in general. But learning about RF and HF electronics
really has been interesting.. and may prove hefpful.

I'd at least like to start learning more about the project in that
book though. I know that it's primarily a building block learning
process.

To Len, I know exactly where that is.. :-)

Greg