Old March 31st 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default dxAss- don't let the door hit you in the nose on the way out !

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
norml wrote:

m II wrotf:

The fact that he's been rather reserved in his responses hasn't failed
to impress. Not even the foul mouthed cretins who regularly resort to
obscene name calling have managed to get him to sink to their level.

I may not like what he is saying, but compared to those who attack him,
he's generally been rather gentlemanly.

It may be just a coincidence, but most, if not all, of those attacking
him also seem to be supporters of the war on Iraq.

mike

I have also complimented D.E. on his implacablility in the face of the
ignorant taunts.

Snip

The guy is a con-artist that believes his own BS. Being Implacable is
not a test for truthfulness. I've caught him in a number of lies. A word
I could use for his responses is stonewalling.

You mean like your insistence that, in radio, $750 thousand is a "lot" of
money? I think not. You simply are a DXer who is delightfully oblivious to
the way the industry that produces the signals you listen to operates. And
you are just totally off track in the way you think average, everyday
listeners use radio.