Old April 1st 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default "HD Radio Effort Undermined by Weak Tuners in Expensive Radios"

On Mar 29, 9:25 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 28, 7:52 pm, David wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 13:18:13 -0700, wrote:

"HD Radio Effort Undermined by Weak Tuners in Expensive Radios"

http://www.mp3newswire.net/stories/7002/hd-radio2.html

Eduardo - all three HD radios failed miserably. Nothing like first
impressions for consumers - no wonder, with repetitive HD programming
(even HD-1 is just a digital copy of the main analog channel -
whoopie) and lousy reception with expensive HD radios, this turkey
will never takeoff !

- I have the Recepter.

- It needs a proper antenna but works very well on FM.

- The AM sucks.

David - Do your remarks refer to the :

Boston Acoustics Receptor "HD" Radio ?
http://www.ccrane.com/radios/hd-radi...recepter-radio...

- The HD model sucks...
- the mono one is the best table radio I have ever had.

DE - "Sucks" ?

I would expect better Language from you. ~ RHF

Rewrite - The HD model is a poor performer... relative to
the mono one is the best table radio I have ever had.