Old April 1st 07, 10:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Roger Roger is offline

Default 36 hours

So far, so good. 36 wonderful hours without Mark spamming these groups. This
feels like being on a three day mini vacation. See how nice the groups have
become? Even Spam and Cheese is easier to take.

Before retiring for the weekend I will burn some incense, light some votive
candles, and offer a fruit bowl to Buddha while sending my prayers skyward
with the entreaty that Mark never again returns to Usenet.
And while I am doing so I will also beg the Gods to strike Mr. Wiseman's
power lines with the wrath of a million volts, thereby melting his modem
into his floor.
Heck. As long as I am burning incense I may as well ask for two favors
rather than one.

The only thing that would make this better? That Woger be touching his
computer when Odin strikes. Or Mark. Or both.