Old April 1st 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
VE9XX VE9XX is offline

Default Collins Gear for interesting trades

I have the following gear that I would consider trading towards more
"modern" gear. I have had these sitting pretty on the shelf for the last 7+
years and do not use them.

3 S Lines consisting of...

1. 32s-1, 75s-3, 516f-2, 312b-4, 30L-1

2. 32s-2, 75s-1, 516f-2 (some knobs on TX/RX not original(

3. 32s-1, 75s-1, 516f-2, 312b-4

All S-lines in good cosmetic and working condition when last used and have
original OR replicated manuals.

A Line

32v-2, 75a-2 and accommpanying speaker

All of these A line components in fair cosmetic condx but need work
electrically.

I am open to interesting trades towards modern gear to free up room in my
shack. In particular interested in modern HF radios and/or amplifiers.

Please contact me directly at ...

73

Don

I am located in New Brunswick, Canada.