Old April 2nd 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Bruce Markowitz Bruce Markowitz is offline

Default new scanner

In my experience the 2096 has better ears, especially on 800Mhz, but less
features. It also may be a better decoder for APCO25. That being said, you
can find a 2096 for around $300+, which is way cheaper than a 996T
wrote in message
well....I am still looking for a new scanner....have come down to
three choices
pro2096
bc996t
bc15t

anyone had the chance to try these radios,

Is there really that much difference in em

I am kinda intrigued by the 3 mile feature on the uniden

thanks
bob