Old April 2nd 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
bob bob is offline

Default Telephone scanners

I'm disabled and lay in bed most of the day. Looking for a new 'toy' to play
with. And yes, I already know it's illegal, etc., So only flame if it's a
funny one.

I'm in a large apartment complex and no outdoor antennas are allowed, but
just this building would be interesting. I also want a scanner that has
computer set up. And capable of listening in on regular phones and cell
phones. Budget is around $500.

I'm in San Diego CA. USA and was wondering if anyone can tell me where to
look and what I want. Or if a guy wants to build one, or I have to buy it in
another country, or whatever.

Thanks, Bob