Old April 3rd 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default Some thoughts relevant to measuring Tx eq src impedance

Cecil Moore wrote in news:IUfQh.24090$uo3.16335
@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net:

That's the first amplifier that is taught in EE 202.

I missed the relevance of the class A amplifier.

The example that I worked up in the original post was for a design anode
load of 1400 ohms, using a practical PI coupler to a 50 ohm external load.
It is theoretical treatment of the kind of coupler circuit that you would
expect to be in the transmitter for which Walt reported his detailed
measurements.

Owen