Old April 3rd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Keith Dysart Keith Dysart is offline

Default Some thoughts relevant to measuring Tx eq src impedance

On Apr 2, 8:52 pm, Cecil Moore wrote:
My goal is to understand the nature of the source
starting with the simplest one.

Are you sure? In other threads you consistently refuse
to analyse the simplest of sources on the basis (as far
as I can tell) that it is not the 'real world'.

In light of your new approach, which I wholeheartedly
endorse, perhaps you will reconsider your response in the
other threads and try to "understand the nature of the
source starting with the simplest one".

....Keith