Old April 3rd 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Edward Feustel Edward Feustel is offline

Default Upload from Digipan to LoTW: invalid mode

"Goog" wrote in message
oups.com...
When I upload a digipan .adi file directly to logbook of the world
(LoTW), it gives me an error for _every_single_ QSO because digipan
says the mode is BPSK (or whatever), and LoTW wants PSK31 (or whatever
else). The only work-around I've been able to find is to manually
edit every single QSO.

Does anyone know of a quicker way? (Map BPSK to PSK31 at LoTW, or
change the log default for digipan)

You need a tool that will do patterned replacement in a file.
Such tools include: editors -vi, sed, emacs
processors - awk
languages to write simple programs - snobol, icon, and (probably) perl

Versions of the editors have been written for almost every operating system.
Best Regards,
Ed, N5EI