Old April 3rd 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HD Radio¹ HD Radio¹ is offline

Default AM IBOC cripples installed base of over 150 million receivers in USA

"David" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:34:18 -0500, "HD Radio¹"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .
Just what the Bushies need, more poor people ****ed-off at them for
sucking more fat-cat dick.

Better you save your stinking breath for that job interview. You'll need
some serious cash to buy that flatscreen HDTV very soon. Your favorite
standard definition propaganda TV station is about to go dark on you.

I've been watching digital TV for over ten years.

WOW! That government welfare check is better than I thought.
Remind me to find more IRS deductions next year.