Old April 4th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Alex Clayton Alex Clayton is offline

Default Telephone scanners

"Rob Cullen" wrote in message
I'm gonna disagree with that! Where I am there are always lots of analogue
cordless phones on the go. I have turned it on now and there are active
conversations on 3 of the 8 frequencies. And it's not unusual to get
something on all 8.

I agree it's day will come but it's still alive at the moment. Not that
it's great listening...

They must do things differently in the UK I guess. The last time I looked
for a new cordless phone here the cheapest ones they had at most of the
stores were digital. Did not even see any of the old style at most places,
and that was a while back. Guess they are a lot slower over there with
changes.
--
GUN CONTROL: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman