Old April 4th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] ibocisacrock@yahoo.com is offline

Default S 350 DL

On Apr 4, 1:18?pm, lsmyer wrote:
Congratulations on your cool new radio. I have a Tecsun BCL-2000
(Chinese version of the S-350) which I really like, and I've also
considered the S-350DL.

How does your new radio's performance (sensitivity, sound, drifting,
tuning) compare with your original S-350?

For some reason, some of the people who post here get really worked up
over the S-350DL. Don't let their criticism ruin your enjoyment of your
new radio.

The S350s are garbage - open yours up and see what I mean.