Old April 4th 07, 07:08 PM posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.chicago-bulls,rec.radio.shortwave
HD Radio¹ HD Radio¹ is offline

Default Back in Black

We took the kids downstate and
exposed them to all things Lincoln.
You wanna be ****ed off? Go to
the Lincoln Museum and count
the number of times people say,
"just like George Bush" whenever
an exhibit, movie, book, re-enactor,
notes how unpopular Lincoln was
over the Civil War.

Im stepping out on a limb that we may
need to visit in a long OT discussion
after the season is over but.....

Had Lincoln lived he would have been
forever tarred with the cluster**** of
Reconstruction and would've been
remembered very differently I think.

I'll never forget when former Communist Chinese Dictator Jang Jemin was
interveiwed on 60 minutes by George Wallace.
Dictator Jemin recited a speech given by Lincoln, word for word in english.
I guess the point was to show Americans how Democratic China had become -
bwaHAHAHA!!!

Soon we'll be hearing Hitlery Clintoon reciting Communist China Dictator Hu
Jintao speeches while she announces the building of a a mosoleum in Wash
D.C. to hold her Impeached husband's wax corpse.