Old April 4th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,rec.radio.shortwave
theBZA theBZA is offline

Default (OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

"RHF" wrote in
oups.com:

On Apr 4, 1:25 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Apr 4, 1:09 pm, "labtech_one" wrote:
I liked your responce, however, mis-spelling
'Stupid' doesn't add to your credibilty, to support
the arguement

( meant only in fun, don't take offense )

: )

Nothing Says Supid Like reposting and Off-Topic Post from
another NewsGroup alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers
where it to was Off-Topic to a NewsGroup rec.radio.shortwave
where it too is Off-Topic.

supid is as supid does -and- you 'is' and 'does' ~ RHF
.
.

Yes that was very, Very. VERY Stupid of Me ! ~ RHF
.
.

(OT) : Another Off-Topic Post by El-Fake-O-Eduardo

Once Again We Are Treated To Another Off-Topic Post by
an Individual {Poser}
* Who will not even Post under his own name or Screen ID
and is a Spineless Poser.
* Who By Being a Poser {Impostor} of a real person proves
that he is a sad sick immature person
* Who lacks the "Cajonies" to be real or taken seriously.

in my most humble opinion ~ RHF
.
.
. .

How does this make you any differnt from him?

*PLONK*

--
If I were a cactus, I wouldn't need so much water.