Old April 5th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] ibocisacrock@yahoo.com is offline

Default RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...

On Apr 5, 1:22?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society

Gee, thanks a lot RHF. I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live
happily ever after.

No **** - RHF seems to have turned into an IBOC shill ! Yea RHF,
support the HD Radio Cartel and turn over our free airways to the
iBiquity thugs, so they can block the airways to include the mom-and-
pop stations, with IBLOCK ! HD Radio never got off the ground,
anyway:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd...ius%2C+podcast

Visits to hdradio.com, the national clearinghouse for further
information on HD Radio has hit zero, again:

http://www.statsaholic.com/hdradio.com

Yea, Eduardo !