Old April 6th 07, 05:00 AM posted to alt.polyamory,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] ibocisacrock@yahoo.com is offline

Default Trained female slave looking for fun

On Apr 6, 2:30�am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
sally wrote:
Hi, I am looking for sexy, sensuous and fulfilling nsa fun. I should
tell you I am married and am happy in my relationship except for the
sexual side. I would like to meet someone who would be happy with a
relationship on this basis... Contact with me onwww.hotadultcontacts.com

Baby, you just found what you're looking for. My name's David. I work
in radio, travel extensively and *would love to get together. I
wouldn't even mind if your husband joined in. The more the merrier.
I'm located in Glendale, CA.

David - you should make sure that she doesn't mind you wearing those
red-laced panties. You work for Univision, right ?