Old April 6th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_3_] David Eduardo[_3_] is offline

Default RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...

RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
= = = wrote:
-
- RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...
- votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society
-
- Gee, thanks a lot RHF.
- I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live happily ever after.

Why Thank You El-Fake-O-Eduardo
-and- You remain a Nobody using someone else's name.

FWIW - I have suggested more than once that the real
"David Eduardo" Post It Elsewhere -but- at least he
posts under his own name and stands behind his posts.

Where as you are a 'fake' in many ways that go beyond
what you post here and there and every where . . .
- - - El-Fake-O-Eduardo Two Words "Get Real !"

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
.
I am just a Humble and Resolute Citizen-Soldier in -
"The Never Ending Battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way ! "
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comi.../josh-grayson1
.
Speaking of "Citizen Soldiers" let us remember the US
National Guard and the Men and Women who Serve in it.
NATIONAL GUARD = http://www.ngb.army.mil/About/default.aspx
I AM THE GUARD = http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/Iamtheguard.aspx
Defending Our Freedoms - Guarding America
SING IT ! = http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/song.aspx
.
.
. .