Old April 6th 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_3_] David Eduardo[_3_] is offline

Default (OT) : RHF Says I Am Who I Am -and- El-Fake-O-Eduardo you are not . . .

RHF wrote:

FWIW - I have suggested more than once that the real
"David Eduardo" Post It Elsewhere -but- at least he
posts under his own name

Ummm....actually, he doesn't post under his own name. Lol!! And for
that matter, I don't know what you real name is, but somehow I suspect
it isn't "RHF". If you want to betray your friends in this group,
that's your decision, but stop calling the kettle black.