Old April 6th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
charlie charlie is offline

Default Telephone scanners

Alex Clayton wrote:

They must do things differently in the UK I guess. The last time I looked
for a new cordless phone here the cheapest ones they had at most of the
stores were digital. Did not even see any of the old style at most places,
and that was a while back. Guess they are a lot slower over there with
changes.

Silly boy! Digital cordless phones have been on sale in the UK for
years. We have them after our analogue one died. No doubt the reason
that there are still plenty of analogue cordless phones around is
that they are still working. Surely only a fool buys a new product
simply because it is new rather than because they need it

Charlie.

--
2E0WYM
www.wymsey.co.uk