Old April 6th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default RHF IS JUST TOO SMART FOR YOU SWL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:29 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
= = = wrote:
-
- RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...
- votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society
-
- Gee, thanks a lot RHF.
- I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live happily ever after.

Why Thank You El-Fake-O-Eduardo
-and- You remain a Nobody using someone else's name.

FWIW - I have suggested more than once that the real
"David Eduardo" Post It Elsewhere -but- at least he
posts under his own name and stands behind his posts.

Where as you are a 'fake' in many ways that go beyond
what you post here and there and every where . . .
- - - El-Fake-O-Eduardo Two Words "Get Real !"

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
.
I am just a Humble and Resolute Citizen-Soldier in -
"The Never Ending Battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way ! "
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comi...=articles/josh...
.
Speaking of "Citizen Soldiers" let us remember the US
National Guard and the Men and Women who Serve in it.
NATIONAL GUARD =http://www.ngb.army.mil/About/default.aspx
I AM THE GUARD =http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/Iamtheguard.aspx
Defending Our Freedoms - Guarding America
SING IT ! =http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/song.aspx
.
.

El-Fake-O-Eduardo,

(OT) : More "Blank" Postings -by- You Got It ! - El-Fake-O-Eduardo

I can surmise that these three post by you tell us
a lot about you without even knowing your name.
* Trained female slave looking for fun
* dyads and triads and quads; oh my!
* Trained female slave looking for fun

Who you really are may be just a 'rumor' :
But What You Are Is Clearly In Evidence [.]

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
.
Speaking of "You Got It ! {U-Got-It} -by- Johnny Canales
http://www.amazon.com/You-Got-Johnny.../dp/B000008DYP
El Show de Johnny Canales
JOHNNY CANALES = http://www.johnnycanales.com/
{El Show / Del Show -only- in America - Not That's Tex-Mex Lingo}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Canales
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano
Tejano Music you can hear it on the Radio !
.
.
. .

Don't pay any mind to these analog idiots, RHF. This group is about HD
Radio now and you, me and David (the real one, not the fake ass)...

They're both fakes.