Old April 7th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default RHF IS JUST TOO SMART FOR YOU SWL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!

On Apr 6, 12:25 pm, wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 5:29 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
RHF wrote:
= = = On Apr 5, 7:22 am, "David Eduardo"
= = = wrote:
-
- RHF turns his back on his RRS buddies...
- votes to turn RRS into rec.radio.David-Eduardo-admiration-society
-
- Gee, thanks a lot RHF.
- I hope you and your new IBOC buddies live happily ever after.

Why Thank You El-Fake-O-Eduardo
-and- You remain a Nobody using someone else's name.

FWIW - I have suggested more than once that the real
"David Eduardo" Post It Elsewhere -but- at least he
posts under his own name and stands behind his posts.

Where as you are a 'fake' in many ways that go beyond
what you post here and there and every where . . .
- - - El-Fake-O-Eduardo Two Words "Get Real !"

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
.
I am just a Humble and Resolute Citizen-Soldier in -
"The Never Ending Battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way ! "
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comi...=articles/josh...
.
Speaking of "Citizen Soldiers" let us remember the US
National Guard and the Men and Women who Serve in it.
NATIONAL GUARD =http://www.ngb.army.mil/About/default.aspx
I AM THE GUARD =http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/Iamtheguard.aspx
Defending Our Freedoms - Guarding America
SING IT ! =http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/song.aspx
.
.

El-Fake-O-Eduardo,

(OT) : More "Blank" Postings -by- You Got It ! - El-Fake-O-Eduardo

I can surmise that these three post by you tell us
a lot about you without even knowing your name.
* Trained female slave looking for fun
* dyads and triads and quads; oh my!
* Trained female slave looking for fun

Who you really are may be just a 'rumor' :
But What You Are Is Clearly In Evidence [.]

and i simply remain 'rhf' = a real happy fella ~ RHF
.
Speaking of "You Got It ! {U-Got-It} -by- Johnny Canales
http://www.amazon.com/You-Got-Johnny.../dp/B000008DYP
El Show de Johnny Canales
JOHNNY CANALES =http://www.johnnycanales.com/
{El Show / Del Show -only- in America - Not That's Tex-Mex Lingo}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Canales
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano
Tejano Music you can hear it on the Radio !
.
.
. .

Don't pay any mind to these analog idiots, RHF. This group is about HD
Radio now and you, me and David (the real one, not the fake ass) are
getting it off on the right foot. As soon as we chase off all these
SWL fools the level of dialogue should rise quickly. Just hang in
there. You're with us now, buddy!!!- Hide quoted text -

"rustynail1" and the 'el-fake-o-eduardo'
have a few things in common. ~ RHF