Old April 8th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Deeelloyd - Cypriot Taroist

On Apr 8, 11:15?am, wrote:
, self proclaimed fellationist,

and that statemetent of yours proves you are a gay bashing bigot
intent on spreading your hate

It means exactly what it says, you have proclaimed that you are a "bi-
sexual ham" and that you "go for co*k".

Therefore, you ara a self proclaimed fellationist. I thought it
sounded better than self proclaimed co*k suc*er

Demanding that I not post by my screen name or you will continue your
spam attack on the NG's is unacceptable. Mark Morgan: Super Idiot,
Thread Hi-Jacker, Spammer, self proclaimed fellationist, and
apparently, unable to pass a simple extra class ham examination.