Old April 8th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

just like you PROVE he ever said he wanted to be a Canadian.

Here's his quote, you go look it up, you f00kin dumbass: "I kinda'
wish
had been born in
Toronto..."

You shure don't get literary devices, do you?

Toronto is one of the world's nicest cities, and Montreal is high on
my
list, too. Saying I would love to live there does not make me any more
Canadian than loving the city of light makes me want to be French.

But you didn't state that you would love to live there, CS Boy, what
you
said
was "I kinda' wish I had been BORN in Toronto..."

Now run along and obfuscate elsewhere, remittance man.

"I kinda' wish I had been born in Toronto" simply means that the city is
friendly, diverse, beautiful, a cultural center, etc. I could say the
same
thing about San Francisco, London, Paris, Madrid, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong
and another half-dozen cities in the world I love.

Since you can not change your birthplace, anyone with the ability to
think
would understand that the statement is a compliment, an expression of
admiration, and nothing more. You sure read things literally even when
there
is NO WAY to take them literally.

You sure tell different stories when the pathological need arises!

I hope you don't try to read any Joyce or Fitzgerald or similar. Subtlety,
irony, hyperbole and other literary devices certainly escape you. Your
mentality is epitomized by your recent suggestion that we bomb Iran; we
can't win a war (Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) and you want
to start a new one. (I will admit that our invasion of Granada, population
about that of Dothan, AL, went swimmingly, though)

Granada?