Old April 8th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

arises!

I hope you don't try to read any Joyce or Fitzgerald or similar.
Subtlety,
irony, hyperbole and other literary devices certainly escape you.
Your
mentality is epitomized by your recent suggestion that we bomb Iran;
we
can't win a war (Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) and
you
want
to start a new one. (I will admit that our invasion of Granada,
population
about that of Dothan, AL, went swimmingly, though)

Granada?

I think the poor boy actually meant GRENADA.

It's spelled Granada in Spanish, and that is where the name came from...
Spanin.

Verified here back in 1983 as Radio Free Grenada on 15105.

Verified on 535 decades ago.

Yeah, 1983 is decades ago, much to my dismay.

You ever listen and/or DX shortwave, Dweenie?

I listened, DXed and even owned a SW station.

I was a member of NASWA for about 10 years. I seldom QSLed SW, and mostly
quit getting MW veries in the mid-70's.

Did your printing press break then?

On SW, my main interest was Andean
low-power stations.

I sure it helped being right there and all.