Old April 8th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default New MW QSL - CJRJ 1200

"dxAce" wrote in message

I listened, DXed and even owned a SW station.

I was a member of NASWA for about 10 years. I seldom QSLed SW, and mostly
quit getting MW veries in the mid-70's.

Did your printing press break then?

On SW, my main interest was Andean
low-power stations.

I sure it helped being right there and all.

Nope. I became interested in the Andean stations in the 70's when I was in,
mostly, Puerto Rico. On some nights when MW DX was bad, I found interesting
things on the tropical and domestic bands from South America... also enjoyed
getting the news on Radio Quito, which was so easy on its split 4923
channel.